ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Legal representatives' same-day service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

faz123

Legal representatives' same-day service

Post by faz123 » Wed May 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Hi everyone.

I wanted to ask if any one has used an immigration lawyer for the same day service as we all know that no appointments are available till July 1st and applying by post may take upto 6 months. If the application is complete and we only utilise this same day service from an immigration expert lawyer, does any one know how much does it cost? Is it worth it? Has anyone used any immigration lawyer for this sole purpose?

Or is it better to wait and just apply after 1st July.

Many Thanks
Fazal

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/co...erson/sameday/

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed May 20, 2009 4:53 pm

Believe it may be around £200

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Wed May 20, 2009 5:05 pm

you are probably looking at closer to 600 on top of the home office application fee. Is it worth it? thats up to you how you value it.

chicoco
Newly Registered

Post by chicoco » Wed May 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Do you have the name and number of a representative I can contact?

f2k wrote:you are probably looking at closer to 600 on top of the home office application fee. Is it worth it? thats up to you how you value it.

chicoco
Newly Registered

Post by chicoco » Thu May 21, 2009 12:05 am

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:lB ... clnk&gl=uk
chicoco wrote:Do you have the name and number of a representative I can contact?

f2k wrote:you are probably looking at closer to 600 on top of the home office application fee. Is it worth it? thats up to you how you value it.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu May 21, 2009 8:27 am

centennial

got few quote

Post by centennial » Thu May 21, 2009 1:29 pm

I have spoken to few guys who are mentioning from £550 to £1100, however I am thinking if we can make little group and ask for bulk appointment, we might get it cheaper in a bargain. we are three friends who are inclined to do it, if anyone else is interested please let me know.

Gio Legal
Newly Registered

Reps Same Day Services

Post by Gio Legal » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:24 pm

I know this is a shameless plug, but we offer services to law firms. This includes the Reps Same Day Service. We actually facilitate this service for firms.

We work with a number of firms that i'm sure will be happy to bulk a service for quite a lot less than the prices I have seen below.

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Re: Reps Same Day Services

Post by justice_will_reign » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Gio Legal wrote:I know this is a shameless plug, but we offer services to law firms. This includes the Reps Same Day Service. We actually facilitate this service for firms.

We work with a number of firms that i'm sure will be happy to bulk a service for quite a lot less than the prices I have seen below.
Is this an advert of something?

Gio Legal
Newly Registered

Re: Reps Same Day Services

Post by Gio Legal » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:05 pm

justice_will_reign wrote:
Gio Legal wrote:I know this is a shameless plug, but we offer services to law firms. This includes the Reps Same Day Service. We actually facilitate this service for firms.

Is this an advert of something?
We're just pointing out that there are a load of other firms that do the fast track services below those prices. We'll have a directory of firms on our site soon that you can check out