ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Points Based System - Tier 1 General Migrant Visa.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maryjoe84
Newly Registered

Points Based System - Tier 1 General Migrant Visa.

Post by maryjoe84 » Thu May 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Hi,
My sister and my brother in law are applying for hsmp visa. my brother in law got the visa. my sister is now applying as his dependent. now, me and my husband are suppose to send our invitation for accomodation and a noc from our landlord. Since we live in a single bedroom house, can we do this or is there an option for us to book a B&B and send those documents ? kindly help. this is urgent.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Points Based System - Tier 1 General Migrant Visa.

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu May 21, 2009 2:59 pm

I sent the similar invite to somebody. I just sent house agreement and 3 months bank statement to support it and that was excepted.

May be other members can add updated info.
maryjoe84 wrote:Hi,
My sister and my brother in law are applying for hsmp visa. my brother in law got the visa. my sister is now applying as his dependent. now, me and my husband are suppose to send our invitation for accomodation and a noc from our landlord. Since we live in a single bedroom house, can we do this or is there an option for us to book a B&B and send those documents ? kindly help. this is urgent.

achintk
Newly Registered

Post by achintk » Thu May 21, 2009 4:37 pm

If it is a single bed apptmnt, it is better to show a booking in a hotel OR b&B as you will be violating the "Overcrowding Law".
Gurus any comment?