ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing address while waiting EEA2

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wathita
Newly Registered

Changing address while waiting EEA2

Post by wathita » Fri May 22, 2009 12:58 pm

My EEA2 has been send by agency. I changed address after 1 month my application was sent. I got my COA after 1 and 1/2 months later. And the address on COA was agency's address. My agency said i didn't need to call home office about i changed address. What i understood, all the pending documents should send to my agency's address, shouldn't they?

Something happened to my agency and i don't know what. My agency asked me to call home office and change the address from agency's address to my address. I told the officer that i'd like to change the address from [agency's address] but the officer said this address wasn't on the system. The address was on the system was my previous address which i moved out 3 months ago. Anyway, I've changed it to my current address. I made sure with the officer that all the pending document will send to this address and the officer said yes.

If agency's address wasn't on the system, why my COA was sent to my agency. I'm worried about this so much. Which address will all documents be sent to?

15/01/09 eea2 was sent
14/02/09 changed address (didn't tell home office)
03/03/03 got COA

Thank you in advance for help.

Sorry about my english, if anyone doesn't understand, please let me know

abidjan1

Re: Changing address while waiting EEA2

Post by abidjan1 » Sat May 30, 2009 11:00 am

hi there
sorry for this mess you are in but if i was in your shoe this is what i'll
do 3 copies of letter for adress change request send 1 copie to the liverppol adress,1 to crydon adress and 1 to the adress on top of your COA add to this letter a copie of your COA. hopefully something will be done.
good luck

wathita
Newly Registered

Post by wathita » Sun May 31, 2009 11:53 am

Thank you so much for you advise, abidjan1

I've called them again to make sure about my correspondence address. The officer(different one) said the same things and she didn't know why my COA was sent to my agency's address. She said what she got was my current address and all the documents will be sent there.

Anyway, I'll write a letter to them.

Thanks again