ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hoiw long does it take for Naturalisation application?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pappu123
Newly Registered

Hoiw long does it take for Naturalisation application?

Post by pappu123 » Sun May 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Hi,
I would like to apply for Naturalisation based on Recent HSMP JR .I wants to know that how long does it take for Naturalisation application.

I have canadain PR visa in my indian passport valid till sept 2009.If i apply for Naturalisation can i still use my indian passport to travel canada based on PR visa stamp.

Once i home office approve my application for Naturalisation does it make any problem with canadian PR as i will get PR card before my Naturalisation as a british.

If i travel to canada using my indian passport when my application for Naturalisation as a british is under consideration will it create any problem when i will enter in UK comming back from Canada.

Waiting for you reply.

Thanks,
Pappu.

jazbaati99

Post by jazbaati99 » Mon May 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Hello

Use NCS to apply for naturalization. They will take a copy of your passport and send it on with the application. You are free to use your passport after you submit you application i.e. you do not have to send away your original passport.

In my opinion you should not face any problem re-entering UK from Canada while your application is under consideration. However there is a question in naturalization application that asks if you want to make UK your home.

Regards