ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Information about depents visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ckshekar14

Need Information about depents visa

Post by ckshekar14 » Mon May 25, 2009 8:12 pm

Hi Guys

I am in UK from past 20 days. I got a job on last friday. I planing to move my wife and kid to UK. But, i am not a position to spend 675 + 675 pounds for VISA fees. So, can i get them here on travel visa for some time and later convert it to HSMP dependants.

Please suggest me on this.

ckshekar

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Need Information about depents visa

Post by Wanderer » Mon May 25, 2009 10:15 pm

ckshekar14 wrote:Hi Guys

I am in UK from past 20 days. I got a job on last friday. I planing to move my wife and kid to UK. But, i am not a position to spend 675 + 675 pounds for VISA fees. So, can i get them here on travel visa for some time and later convert it to HSMP dependants.

ckshekar
Not without them having to return home - u can't switch in-country from visit visa...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

fyounuspk
Newly Registered

Re: Need Information about depents visa

Post by fyounuspk » Tue May 26, 2009 11:36 am

ckshekar14 wrote:Hi Guys

ckshekar
Hi ckshekar
I would suggest not to take any risks. If you are not in a position to spend the money for their HSMP dependant then I would suggest let them wait a little till you have the money.

Thanks

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Tue May 26, 2009 2:21 pm

Not Offial but admn

u need to show a job of 25k+

and hold it atleast 3 months otherwise on general probabilities they will refuse

a saving as required by tier-1

all the best

itombndu
Newly Registered

Fiancee of an Army member-change conditions of stay

Post by itombndu » Sun May 31, 2009 9:33 am

My fiance is going to be in the army again within a month's time. He will have to undergo training all over again as well.
My main concern is, I am a filipina, currently residing in the UAE, and I'm looking to go to the UK on a 6 month visit visa and possibly change my conditions of stay while I am there: maybe with the possibility of finding work or marriage.

Is it possible for the army to sponsor my stay and change my condition of stay from visit to spouse sponsorship?
I have read on the UK Home Office website that it is possible for as long as we have proof that the relationship is genuine...blah blah...
Basically we can cut through a lot of red tape because of his membership in the army.

What do you think?