ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help**ACCA***APPendix 8 Form***Problem

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ideal7860
Newly Registered

Help**ACCA***APPendix 8 Form***Problem

Post by ideal7860 » Tue May 26, 2009 1:11 am

Dear members,

Please help me i faced a problem in filling the Appendix 8 visa application form. I need a suggestion i am apply for acca course at london city college. Now the problem is when i fiiling the admission form of college i selected a special package of 12 papers at 4000 pounds fee. i try to find out 14 papers package in the application form of the college but i can't find or the college doesn't give the option for 14 papers. so i select 12 paper package.

Now the college send me an admission/visa letter and they mentioned the course duration is 2 years for 12papers. Well in general the acca complete course 14 papers the duration is 3 years. and the college also mentioned this sentence that average duraition for acca 14 papers is 3 years.

Now i don't understand that which date i mentioned in appensix 8 visa form. i.e
course starts date: 01-july-2009 (college mentioned)
course finished expected date: ??????? what i write well college mentioned 22-august-2011

But normally complete course finished expected on 22-ausgust-2012

Now can i mentioned 3 years date or 2 years because i want to complete fully finished the course of 14 papers.

now what i do?

Please anyone guide me???????????THANKS

King_Khan

Re: Help**ACCA***APPendix 8 Form***Problem

Post by King_Khan » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:32 am

ideal7860 wrote:Dear members,

Please help me i faced a problem in filling the Appendix 8 visa application form. I need a suggestion i am apply for acca course at london city college. Now the problem is when i fiiling the admission form of college i selected a special package of 12 papers at 4000 pounds fee. i try to find out 14 papers package in the application form of the college but i can't find or the college doesn't give the option for 14 papers. so i select 12 paper package.

Now the college send me an admission/visa letter and they mentioned the course duration is 2 years for 12papers. Well in general the acca complete course 14 papers the duration is 3 years. and the college also mentioned this sentence that average duraition for acca 14 papers is 3 years.

Now i don't understand that which date i mentioned in appensix 8 visa form. i.e
course starts date: 01-july-2009 (college mentioned)
course finished expected date: ??????? what i write well college mentioned 22-august-2011

But normally complete course finished expected on 22-ausgust-2012

Now can i mentioned 3 years date or 2 years because i want to complete fully finished the course of 14 papers.

now what i do?

Please anyone guide me???????????THANKS
Well, you should have made the arrangements for 14 papers (12papers in package and 2papers out of package) with your college. But now you should mention the duration of your course what has been mentioned in your visa letter. If you mention the actual duration of your course (which is 2 and half year), then it will create misunderstandings and it is very likely that your appeal will be refused. Remember as per HO requirements you have to take 3 papers per session.

King_Khan

Post by King_Khan » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:33 am

Your application must have been decided by now... Can you share its outcome with us??? :P

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:21 am

Hi

Better you should apply for 12 papers and then after 2 years you can apply for extension so this is not a big issue.

So avoid undue complication and refusal write 2 years(12 papers) as college has written on visa letter.

UK_Banned_Member