ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Almost 28 days and still not have a result from hearing!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sweet prenses
Newly Registered

Almost 28 days and still not have a result from hearing!!

Post by sweet prenses » Tue May 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Hi everybody,

I have been hearing on 1st of May for PSW and they said that they will sent a letter which includes the result and takes between 14-28 days. but I havent still heard anything.What should I do?Where can I call to get information about it?

Thanks..

trahar2003
Newly Registered

Post by trahar2003 » Tue May 26, 2009 2:39 pm

Kindly ring them on the numbers available on there previous letters to you .

sweet prenses
Newly Registered

Post by sweet prenses » Tue May 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Thank you very much..Called the number and the judge havent sent any decision yet.. :roll:

Do you have any idea what is going on my case and how long it can take after 28 days?

sweet prenses
Newly Registered

Post by sweet prenses » Tue May 26, 2009 11:39 pm

sweet prenses wrote:Thank you very much..Called the number and the judge havent sent any decision yet.. :roll:

Do you have any idea what is going on my case and how long it can take after 28 days?
Nobody wıth an idea? would be great to know...

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: Almost 28 days and still not have a result from hearing!

Post by jack199 » Tue May 26, 2009 11:48 pm

sweet prenses wrote:Hi everybody,

I have been hearing on 1st of May for PSW and they said that they will sent a letter which includes the result and takes between 14-28 days. but I havent still heard anything.What should I do?Where can I call to get information about it?

Thanks..
Just wait and see thats the only thing u can do now. All the best mate

cheryl99

Re: Almost 28 days and still not have a result from hearing!

Post by cheryl99 » Wed May 27, 2009 11:12 am

Hi I agree, first of all there have been delays in the appeals process recently, so the decision will probably take longer than usual to reach you. If its taking almost two months from submitting the form to having the hearing date, it may possibly take longer than 28 days, so hang on tight, they are really underesourced right now.

jack199 wrote:
sweet prenses wrote:Hi everybody,

Thanks..
Just wait and see thats the only thing u can do now. All the best mate

THENDIST

Post by THENDIST » Wed May 27, 2009 11:32 am

As per the guidance from AIT you should have your determination conveyed to you within 10 working days. Now i dont know whether there is a deluge of cases in the AIT and they are having a crisis. But hang in there!