ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any restriction on PSW-Dependent to Arrive UK after getting?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shughal

Any restriction on PSW-Dependent to Arrive UK after getting?

Post by shughal » Wed May 27, 2009 8:59 am

My wife has just got entry clrearance from pakistan on 25th May,2009.Visa was issued on 6 May.Is there any restriction that she has to arrive here b4 the expiry of 28 days or within 28 days otherwise her visa will not b considered.I m really confused abt it, can she stay there more than 1 month after getting entry clearance.Your advice will b a light in the dark. Many thanks to all

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed May 27, 2009 9:55 am

Tier 1 - Guide wrote:Where a passenger seeking entry in this capacity holds an entry clearance for this purpose, refusal may only be considered under Paragraph 321A of HC 395.
However, bear in mind
319E wrote:(d) The applicant and the Relevant Points Based System Migrant must have been living together in the UK in marriage or civil partnership, or in a relationship similar to marriage or civil partnership, for a period of at least 2 years.
Last edited by vinny on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Wed May 27, 2009 10:33 am

there is no restriction as long as she have valid visa she can come any time.so dont worry about the time limit.cheers

Dasavathar

Post by Dasavathar » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:17 am

Hi
See this link

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/faqs/

There is a written proof from the BA about date of trave to UK from the date of VISA issue..

moto

Re: Any restriction on PSW-Dependent to Arrive UK after gett

Post by moto » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:56 am

shughal wrote:My wife has just got entry clrearance from pakistan on 25th May,2009.Visa was issued on 6 May.Is there any restriction that she has to arrive here b4 the expiry of 28 days or within 28 days otherwise her visa will not b considered.I m really confused abt it, can she stay there more than 1 month after getting entry clearance.Your advice will b a light in the dark. Many thanks to all
hi,
can you please tell me what documents you have submitted and how long it will take to process the visa, i am going to apply for my wife visa on 31.08.09 and i want that can she join me on Eid. what is processing time.