ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP ILR Spouse - Applying at the same time

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

markotsg

HSMP ILR Spouse - Applying at the same time

Post by markotsg » Wed May 27, 2009 11:26 am

Hello My spose will be applying at the same time as me for ILR
As a HSMP i will be using SET(O) FORM
Does she need to complete seperate form or the same?

To proof that we have lived together for 2 years period do we have to provide 6 letters from 3 diferent sources?

I am tryibng to find examples and any info about statements how many are required?

Please assist

kiwi_in_the_uk

Post by kiwi_in_the_uk » Wed May 27, 2009 12:07 pm

If she is applying on the basis of your HSMP, as your dependant, then she can be listed as such on the form - no need for a separate form.

OFCHARITY
Member of Standing

Post by OFCHARITY » Wed May 27, 2009 12:07 pm

Your wife doesn't need a seperate form. Assuming that she is currently in the country as your dependant. You fill out the Set(O) form and include her as a dependant. You do not need to show proof of your living together either ( I am again assuming you are applying based on the HSMP Forum ILR JR) a marriage certificate and her passport should be fine. You are the main applicant so please ensure that you have all the required documents as mentioned on the SEt(O) form and guidance.
'In everything give thanks'