ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Student visa refused & asked me to apply for administ

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kothasree
Newly Registered

UK Student visa refused & asked me to apply for administ

Post by kothasree » Wed May 27, 2009 12:23 pm

my Tier4 student visa is denied , and they mentioned the reason that " my previous company experience document is false" and they asked me to go for administrative review.

but my previous company experience is 100% genuine . i have decided to go for admin review. now what are the chances of getting visa if i apply for admin review.

nayabg
Newly Registered

Post by nayabg » Wed May 27, 2009 6:35 pm

Dear,
Yes 100% through admnistrative review your chances are high.

and please tell me at which address this admnistrative review form send any fax number, e-mail, or a postal address

please inform me....

thanks

kothasree
Newly Registered

Re: Reply

Post by kothasree » Thu May 28, 2009 10:37 am

nayabg wrote:Dear,
Yes 100% through admnistrative review your chances are high.

and please tell me at which address this admnistrative review form send any fax number, e-mail, or a postal address

please inform me....

thanks
they have sent admin review from British consulate Chennai, they asked me to send the request to the mentioned adress

they sent admin review form to me through courier to my residense sdress. they kept all the documents with them and they sent me only passport, rejection letter, admin review form.

nayabg
Newly Registered

Post by nayabg » Thu May 28, 2009 4:56 pm

Dear,
One more advised for you. Please attest your job experience letter through chamber of commerce in your country. if already do so its great if not then you attest this document and send with review form.

actually no other supporting documents allowed with admnistrative reveiw but you send it anyway

thanks

Benzino
Newly Registered

Post by Benzino » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:45 pm

Hi all,

I have a similar case but for TIER 1 though. I have 100% genuine documents from my previous workplace.They called the company(mobile) once and the line cut off. Also, they said several attempts were made to get the company's landline numbers but weren't going through. In that respect, the documents I submitted from the company were false.

I just confirmed from the company and they said they did receive the call on the mobile and at the middle of the conversation the line went off. And they attempted dialing back the number but it seems it's a 'no call back' number. And that their landline numbers are not in place at the moment

What documents do I need to provide to show that the company did provide the documents to me? What evidence do I tell the company to provide for me to convince ECO that I have genuine docs from them?

Best regards,

Benzy

kashi

Post by kashi » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:38 pm

can i ask why did u need to provide ur company experience letter for tier 4 student visa? who told u to provide exp. letter to cover study gap?

u only need ur visa letter and bank statement?

Mela

Post by Mela » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:35 pm

kashi wrote:can i ask why did u need to provide ur company experience letter for tier 4 student visa? who told u to provide exp. letter to cover study gap?

u only need ur visa letter and bank statement?
the company experince letter is not required...BUT they asked me for it upon the submission of my application.
i didnt have the original letter on hands, so i have submitted the copy of it (visa officer mentioned that they need just a copy) :shock: