ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very Urgent Advise

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

katrina

Very Urgent Advise

Post by katrina » Sun May 31, 2009 8:02 am

Hello everyone there

Does any one know the office of immigration police at south london?I have informed several times to immigration police about an illegall offence but from past one year nothing has happen can you plese tell me where is the main office of immigartion police in south london and how can we meet them?

Thanking You

Mr Rusty
Diamond Member

Post by Mr Rusty » Sun May 31, 2009 9:15 am

In inner South London there is:

Becket House
60-68 Thomas St.
SE1 3QU

0207 238 1300

or

Croydon Enforcement Unit
Electric House, Wellesley Rd
Croydon
CR0 2AT

0208 603 8476

Best to ring up and ask to speak to an Intelligence Officer. If you just go there you probably won't get to see anybody.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Very Urgent Advise

Post by yasa » Sun May 31, 2009 11:13 pm

katrina wrote:Hello everyone there

Does any one know the office of immigration police at south london?I have informed several times to immigration police about an illegall offence but from past one year nothing has happen can you plese tell me where is the main office of immigartion police in south london and how can we meet them?

Thanking You
Y u wanna complaint
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================