ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ( TWO letters from the Bank)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mhkhan

Tier 1 ( TWO letters from the Bank)

Post by mhkhan » Sun May 31, 2009 12:39 pm

Hello All,

My Bank gave me a letter showing the min. amout kept for the last 3 months for the Maintenance. Since the guidance says that the letter shouls also show the amount present which is missing from my letter, is it OK to provide a separate letter showing the balance on a particulat date?
Or should I just provide the maintenance letter?

Many thanks to all who take time out just to help us here.

Regards,

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 ( TWO letters from the Bank)

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun May 31, 2009 12:43 pm

Letter from Bank should (atleast) confirm that you are maintaining maintenance funds required in your bank account for last 3 months and the balance has never went below the required limit. It is not required to declare "how" much money you are maintaining in account.Showing letter for balance on "particular" date does not serve the purpose.

You should be fine with the first letter.

mhkhan wrote:Hello All,

My Bank gave me a letter showing the min. amout kept for the last 3 months for the Maintenance. Since the guidance says that the letter shouls also show the amount present which is missing from my letter, is it OK to provide a separate letter showing the balance on a particulat date?
Or should I just provide the maintenance letter?

Many thanks to all who take time out just to help us here.

Regards,