ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help - In person application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karen2681
Newly Registered

Urgent help - In person application

Post by karen2681 » Sun May 31, 2009 9:57 pm

Hi,
I am applying in person on the 3rd of June. However I don't have bank statements for maintenance funds for the previous month as they are in the post and have no clue when they will reach me. Will bank statements from feb - April do?

push
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent help - In person application

Post by push » Sun May 31, 2009 10:47 pm

karen2681 wrote:Hi,
I am applying in person on the 3rd of June. However I don't have bank statements for maintenance funds for the previous month as they are in the post and have no clue when they will reach me. Will bank statements from feb - April do?
NO!! Maintenance funds statements can not be dated more than 1 month before the date of application. Go to the branch and get a print ensuring compliance with specifications in the Guidance notes.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

destiniation_london

Re: Urgent help - In person application

Post by destiniation_london » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:06 am

karen2681 wrote:Hi,
No, the statements for the maintenance funds cannot be dated more than 1 month back. We all have seen instances, and more recently, where applications are rejected solely on the basis of non-compliance with maintenance requirements.

Visit your local bank branch and ask them to generate the bank statements, and don't forgot to take stamp and signature of bank on the statements.

karen2681
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by karen2681 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Thank you for the help. Finally decided to wait for my bank statement and apply in post. However had a another query about the maintenance of funds. Can the bank statements for the 3 months come from different banks? e.g.
March - XYZ bank
April - ABC bank
May - ABC bank

dahokolomoki
- thin ice -

Post by dahokolomoki » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:04 pm

yes, but make sure there is no gap within the dates... for example Bank A from 15th March to 14th April, and Bank B from 16th April... leaving gap of 2 days.
[Edit: Advertising removed by Moderator]

push
United Kingdom

Re: Thanks

Post by push » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:34 am

karen2681 wrote:Thank you for the help. Finally decided to wait for my bank statement and apply in post. However had a another query about the maintenance of funds. Can the bank statements for the 3 months come from different banks? e.g.
March - XYZ bank
April - ABC bank
May - ABC bank
yes. As noted above the statements should account for the entire period of 3 months.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer