ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending EU1 Apllication with poor payslips?Urgent plz :cry:

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

b_aminefr
Newly Registered

Sending EU1 Apllication with poor payslips?Urgent plz :cry:

Post by b_aminefr » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi all,I want send my EU1 Application, but I hesitate because of the amount of the payslip of my wife,is it important? plz advise me,I don't know what to do :cry: ?
T :cry: hanx for All.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:45 pm

I am sure your wife works very hard, even if she is not paid much. What to do? If I were you I would give her a big hug and thank her!

From the perspective of European law, it does not matter how much your wife is being paid. Not at all. She can also be working only part time.

All that matters is that she is working. Whether it is as a cleaner at the house next door, or as a Teacher, or as the President of Guiness is totally unimportant.

b_aminefr
Newly Registered

Post by b_aminefr » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:27 am

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:I am sure your wife works very hard, even if she is not paid much. What to do? If I were you I would give her a big hug and thank her!

From the perspective of European law, it does not matter how much your wife is being paid. Not at all. She can also be working only part time.

All that matters is that she is working. Whether it is as a cleaner at the house next door, or as a Teacher, or as the President of Guiness is totally unimportant.
Hi Directive/2004/38/EC,
thank you for ur answer,
I will do what I have to do,
thanx again.