ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In Person Application-Decision is not made on day - Pls Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kuzine
Newly Registered

In Person Application-Decision is not made on day - Pls Help

Post by kuzine » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:23 am

Had an 'In Person' appointment yesterday at liverpool but they were not able to reach decision because they could not verify my UK masters degree although it was the same degree i used for my initial HSMP application.

They said they will reach a decision once they hear from the university.

Has anyone got any idea how long this will take - every document else is ok according to them.

Kuzin

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: In Person Application-Decision is not made on day - Pls

Post by yasa » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:40 pm

kuzine wrote:Had an 'In Person' appointment yesterday at liverpool but they were not able to reach decision because they could not verify my UK masters degree although it was the same degree i used for my initial HSMP application.

Has anyone got any idea how long this will take - every document else is ok according to them.

Kuzin
a week or two...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

kuzine
Newly Registered

Post by kuzine » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:56 pm

thanks mate but will still take that long if the university finally got to them yesterday at 4pm but they said it was too late to process the application.

Edo

Post by Edo » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:01 pm

kuzine wrote:Had an 'In Person' appointment yesterday at liverpool but they were not able to reach decision because they could not verify my UK masters degree although it was the same degree i used for my initial HSMP application.

Kuzin
Hello mate, sorry to hear that. It doesnt make sense that they had your degree on their records and they wanted to verify it again. Which uni did u attend? And have they kept your passport and paperwork?

daveee
Newly Registered

Post by daveee » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:46 am

Can you shed some more light on what happened?

Did you take your degree with you? The rules state it doesn't need to be submitted again.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:37 pm

daveee wrote:Can you shed some more light on what happened?

Did you take your degree with you? The rules state it doesn't need to be submitted again.
It says but sometimes they ask for it.. depends upon the case worker..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

golu

Post by golu » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:02 pm

they never asked it from me, although i did carry it with me but it was never needed..

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Edo wrote:

Kuzin
Hello mate, sorry to hear that. It doesnt make sense that they had your degree on their records and they wanted to verify it again. Which uni did u attend? And have they kept your passport and paperwork?
Hope yours is not one of the institutions which came under cloud recently
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer