ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long stay in India with HSMP visa..

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RajK
Newly Registered

Long stay in India with HSMP visa..

Post by RajK » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:58 pm

Hi..

I am on HSMP visa(UK) since Feb 2008, I came to India for a visit in May 2008 and unfortunately met with an accident, I had a surgery and had to stay back.. Now I am perfectly healthy and I want to go back to UK.. I have got visa till Feb 2010, regarding at immigration.. what documents I have to show..

Do I have to show at immigration any job offer in UK inorder to enter the country..

Tell me the best documents of support that I need to take along with me to show at immigration for:

*Reason for long stay in INDIA.
*Reason for coming back to UK.

Please let me know as soon as possible..

Regards..

Raji_karmlaw

Post by Raji_karmlaw » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:59 am

Hi,
It would be wonderful if u can show a confirmed job offer although it is not mandatory. Keep in mind that u have just 8 months before ur extension comes up and ur 12 months previous earnings will come into play.
Your complete medical records should explain the reasons for ur long stay.
Immigration law is mystery and a mastery in obfuscation, and the lawyers who can figure that out are worth their weight in gold.