ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ENTRY REFUSED (POST-STUDY)

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ENTRY REFUSED (POST-STUDY)

Post by 9603196090 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:22 pm

Dear All,

I got refusal for tier1 post-study migrant visa today after 3 weeks of my application. I supplied all the required documents including the maintainence. I have supplied bank letter which shows that I have deposited a total of 3 lac rupees on 13/02/2009 and the date which is stated on the letter is 14/05/2009. Even though they refused my application on the basis of MAINTAINENCE. Consular states that the letter did not clearly states the required criteria and your amount in not READILY AVAILABLE. I'm really upset now. I don't know what best I can do know. They have given a chance of ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW but now they also instructed me to not to include ANY NEW DOCUMENT as a supporting evidence with it. How can I clarify him that I still have 3 lacs in my bank account. Please please help me......

Cheers!
ABDUL
Last edited by 9603196090 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

atul.kundra1982

Re: ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW-REFUSED ENTRY

Post by atul.kundra1982 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:55 pm

9603196090 wrote:Dear All,

I got refusal for tier1 post-study migrant visa today after 3 weeks of my application. I supplied all the required documents including the maintainence. I have supplied bank letter which shows that I have deposited a total of 3 lac rupees on 13/02/2009 and the date which is stated on the letter is 14/05/2009. Even though they refused my application on the basis of MAINTAINENCE. Consular states that the letter did not clearly states the required criteria and your amount in not READILY AVAILABLE. I'm really upset now. I don't know what best I can do know. They have given a chance of ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW but now they also instructed me to not to include ANY NEW DOCUMENT as a supporting evidence with it. How can I clarify him that I still have 3 lacs in my bank account. Please please help me......

Cheers!
ABDUL

do u actually know the meaning of refused entry ? correct your question first ? :twisted:

Re: ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW-REFUSED ENTRY

Post by 9603196090 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 pm

atul.kundra1982 wrote:

Cheers!
ABDUL

do u actually know the meaning of refused entry ? correct your question first ? :twisted:
Cheers mate for pointing my mistake!!!

VK82

Re: ENTRY REFUSED (POST-STUDY)

Post by VK82 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Cheers!
ABDUL
Sorry to hear about your refusal. On first look the letter you supplied looks confusing, it doesn't mention that specified amount was maintained for at least three months (Correct me if I am wrong as I haven't seen your fund letter).

Coming to the administrative review, though you can not submit new evidences but you can submit supporting evidences (Regarding the account you provided in application) to prove that you have enough funds. You can get last three months statement (original) and a letter from bank that 3 lakhs were maintained in your account for three or more months. You can only include these two supporting documents regarding the account you showed for maintenance fund.

Hope this makes sense.

@VK82

Post by 9603196090 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:35 pm

@VK82
Thanks a lot mate for your postings. I appreciate your response. Now, I would like to know will the ECO agree with my new supporting document from the bank. As he has clearly mentioned on the refusal letter that we must supply any NEW EVIDENCE along with the administrative review. Banks statements are of NO USE in my case because I never made any transactions in the last 3.5 months. The only document that I can request to the bank is the BANK LETTER. What do you say on this occasion????
I request you share your experience with me as I need more and more knowledge at the moment. Now, I don't want to do any mistakes.

Cheers!

VK82

Re: @VK82

Post by VK82 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:22 pm

9603196090 wrote:@VK82
Thanks a lot mate for your postings. I appreciate your response. Now, I would like to know will the ECO agree with my new supporting document from the bank. As he has clearly mentioned on the refusal letter that we must supply any NEW EVIDENCE along with the administrative review. Banks statements are of NO USE in my case because I never made any transactions in the last 3.5 months. The only document that I can request to the bank is the BANK LETTER. What do you say on this occasion????
I request you share your experience with me as I need more and more knowledge at the moment. Now, I don't want to do any mistakes.

Cheers!
Submitting a letter from bank is not a new evidence, you are just proving the point that your funds are readily available regarding the account supplied in application. New evidence would be for example, submitting another savings account for maintainance.
Alternatively you can attache the terms and conditions copy of that particular account if it mentions that funds can be withdrawn anytime.

Your appeal is pretty straightforward and believe me you can win it easily. But you can take some more opinion.

Post by 9603196090 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:32 pm

VK82 wrote:

Cheers!
Submitting a letter from bank is not a new evidence, you are just proving the point that your funds are readily available regarding the account supplied in application. New evidence would be for example, submitting another savings account for maintainance.
Alternatively you can attache the terms and conditions copy of that particular account if it mentions that funds can be withdrawn anytime.

Your appeal is pretty straightforward and believe me you can win it easily. But you can take some more opinion.
@VK82
Dear freind

thanks once again for responding quickly. Freind your replies encourages me to attach the new letters from the bank with the admin. review. And Yes I have now requested my bank to clearly state that the funds are readily available to me and they agreed to do so. I have one doubt regarding it. As the high commission is currently holding my FDs (Fixed Deposits) do they not think that how can be the fixed deposits are readily available to me as it has already been mentioned on the FDs that the amount in my account is maturing in AUGUST of the current year. Do you think do they again refuse me on these grounds or the BANK LETTER will turn their DECISION. What do you think about it??Please advice me mate. I would be really grateful to you.

Cheers!

VK82

Post by VK82 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:57 pm

9603196090 wrote:
VK82 wrote:

Cheers!

@VK82
Dear freind

thanks once again for responding quickly. Freind your replies encourages me to attach the new letters from the bank with the admin. review. And Yes I have now requested my bank to clearly state that the funds are readily available to me and they agreed to do so. I have one doubt regarding it. As the high commission is currently holding my FDs (Fixed Deposits) do they not think that how can be the fixed deposits are readily available to me as it has already been mentioned on the FDs that the amount in my account is maturing in AUGUST of the current year. Do you think do they again refuse me on these grounds or the BANK LETTER will turn their DECISION. What do you think about it??Please advice me mate. I would be really grateful to you.

Cheers!
Your bank can mention that you are able to withdraw your funds whenever you want to but if you withdraw it before the FD's maturity then you will lose the earned interest. You just need to prove that your FD is not locked up and in case of need you can always withdraw your funds.

This is is the reason I would put forward but as I said do take some more opinions. Why dont you post your your thread in Tier 1 general forum as there are many experienced people advising and you will get some quick opinions.

Post by 9603196090 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:25 am

@VK82
thanks a lot mate. I have posted my query on tier1 (general)visa forum.One of the person in that forum gave his suggestions. he says that there is low chances of getting success with admin.review. He is asking me to re-apply once again. However you can see my topic their and the replies as well. Please see my topic on tier1 general visa section

"NEED URGENT SUGGESTIONS AND ADVICE-Please help!"

Please advice me what to do next??

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:25 pm

This was one of my concerns when you apply outside the UK. They can play with the law without the right of having an appeal or a lawyer to defend the applicant. I am in a similar situation, I have decided to leave the UK and apply from home. I found out that I cannot apply to the British embassy directly, but rather to a visa center and they asked me to provide bank statement with six months instead of three months for my application to be considered... Where is the fairness here? [/i]
________
Zx14 Vs Hayabusa