ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of economic activity : missing proof

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sp23
Newly Registered

Evidence of economic activity : missing proof

Post by sp23 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:58 pm

Hi All,

I am applying for ILR under JR.

The problem : I was on Work permit for 1.5 years(then switched to HSMP) and I dont have any proof of economic activity for this time.

This is because all my rent, bills was paid by the company .I used to get

per diem which was credited in my Indian bank account. So basically I got no bank account proof for 1.5 years, no tax docs and even had to return my original WP when i quit that company.

I have got proofs for last 2.5 years.

I am guessing they would demand proof of economic activity for all the 4 years .

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Sten

Re: Evidence of economic activity : missing proof

Post by Sten » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Payslips, P60s ?

They are obliged to give this to you by the law ... BUT .. that applies if they/you've actually paid taxes here, otherwise it looks very dodgy and, in my opinion, HOs point of view won't be much different ..
Good luck !

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:09 pm

if u have obtained hsmp by false documents u r in trouble and they will defanitely check as there is change in visa, about earlier work references.

itsme
Member of Standing

ilr

Post by itsme » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:36 am

i can understand your situation. how about getting a job who can pay you salary in UK and pay taxes or ask you current employer to pay uk salary / tax. am not sure when you visa expires, but atleast 3 months payslips / bank statements are mandatory for ILR application.
also in case if they scrutiny your past P60 etc... then you are definitely in trouble.
You Can Win. Believe in Yourself.
---