ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dellfan

Bank Statement

Post by dellfan » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:22 am

I have my HSMP - Tier 1 (G) extension coming up soon. I have got all my bank statments for the past 11 months, i called my bank to order the last month statement, but bank advised me that it would take atleast 7-10 w days. I do bank with an online bank which has got no branches. So i reqested them if they can send me statement with the Official bank Stamp on it for which they agreed to and sending me the statement in 1st class post .

Now my query is if i present original 11 months statment along with this statement that has got bank stamp on it will UKBA accept that statement or will i need to get all the other 11 months statements stamped (Even though they are Officiall bank statements on official bank stationary with my adress on them) . Last month statement covers my LAST MONTH SALARY. Hence i need to have that statement.

Any advice appreciated.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Bank Statement

Post by yasa » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:53 am

dellfan wrote:I have my HSMP - Tier 1 (G) extension coming up soon. I have got all my bank statments for the past 11 months, i called my bank to order the last month statement, but bank advised me that it would take atleast 7-10 w days. I do bank with an online bank which has got no branches. So i reqested them if they can send me statement with the Official bank Stamp on it for which they agreed to and sending me the statement in 1st class post .

Now my query is if i present original 11 months statment along with this statement that has got bank stamp on it will UKBA accept that statement or will i need to get all the other 11 months statements stamped (Even though they are Officiall bank statements on official bank stationary with my adress on them) . Last month statement covers my LAST MONTH SALARY. Hence i need to have that statement.

Any advice appreciated.
Its fine....
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:16 pm

Its fine as long as i come from the source i.e. Bank (with official stamp/signed) and can ve verified by HO.

It fine for you..

dellfan

Post by dellfan » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:53 pm

Thanks for replying.

Do we need to get the statements signed :?: I thought just Stamping shud do. And also in guidance it is mentioned an ''Electronic statement bearing the official stamp of the bank issuing the statment will be accepted''.

Please could you clarify what do you mean by signed chetanojha.

Thanks.
chetanojha wrote:Its fine as long as i come from the source i.e. Bank (with official stamp/signed) and can ve verified by HO.

It fine for you..

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:00 pm

I submited temporary statement from Bank(stamped and not signed) which were accepted.

Signed means, if you print statement from your internet account, you have to get it "signed and stamped" from bank. Which basically means bank will verify the content of the statements. Please note you have to do both signed and stamp the statement , if it is online/internet statement.
dellfan wrote:Thanks for replying.

Do we need to get the statements signed :?: I thought just Stamping shud do. And also in guidance it is mentioned an ''Electronic statement bearing the official stamp of the bank issuing the statment will be accepted''.

Thanks.
chetanojha wrote:Its fine as long as i come from the source i.e. Bank (with official stamp/signed) and can ve verified by HO.

It fine for you..

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:32 pm

dellfan wrote:Thanks for replying.

Thanks.

It fine for you..
You are fine. Hope the statement looks like an Electronic statement "from the bank" and not as a "print-out of an online statement" in which case you need a supporting letter from the Bank.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

dellfan

Post by dellfan » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:58 pm

Fellow members thanks for the replies. I now know what you all mean. I will have to wait and see if the bank is going to send me an electronic statment or just the print out of the statement on an A4 piece of paper, in which case it needs to be accompanied by a letter from the bank on the official bank stationary.

Thanks

surmui

Post by surmui » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Does it mean we can send a statement printed in the bank,not original but duplicate copy with all details like account number, name etc but it does not have bank logo and the lady there said they can't get it stamped or signed.

She said i can request the bank to issue me the original statements but it will take 3-5 working days.

I am still with some time available,should i wait or post my application with the existing one.

Please suggest what should be done,any help is highly appreciated.

Surmui

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:45 pm

If you can wait....better get originals....nothing beat it...
surmui wrote:Does it mean we can send a statement printed in the bank,not original but duplicate copy with all details like account number, name etc but it does not have bank logo and the lady there said they can't get it stamped or signed.

She said i can request the bank to issue me the original statements but it will take 3-5 working days.

I am still with some time available,should i wait or post my application with the existing one.

Surmui

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:20 am

surmui wrote:Does it mean we can send a statement printed in the bank,not original but duplicate copy with all details like account number, name etc but it does not have bank logo and the lady there said they can't get it stamped or signed.

Surmui
Cant u wait for 5 working days...i guess its gonna be a better idea to wait...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================