ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Guidance for psw bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Riz_Ali
Newly Registered

Guidance for psw bank statement

Post by Riz_Ali » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:49 pm

Hi,
I am on student visa and want to apply psw. I want to know about statements period. I know 3 months statements are required for psw maintenence fund and minimum required fund £800.

- Do i need to show 1st date of each month e.g 1 january to 31 March or can start any date of the month till covering the 3 months date. for example 5 january to 5 April covers the 3 months period.

Is it ok to show the 3 month statements.

Please guide me to prepare the maintenence funds for psw.

Thank you.
Riz_Ali

koolbone

Re: Guidance for psw bank statement

Post by koolbone » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:27 pm

Riz_Ali wrote:Hi,
I am on student visa and want to apply psw. I want to know about statements period. I know 3 months statements are required for psw maintenence fund and minimum required fund £800.

- Do i need to show 1st date of each month e.g 1 january to 31 March or can start any date of the month till covering the 3 months date. for example 5 january to 5 April covers the 3 months period.

Thank you.
Riz_Ali

You can send statements starting at any date. Just bear in mind that it has to cover a full 3 month period and the £800 must be in your account at ALL times within this 3 month period. In this regard, like you rightly said, statements from 5 January to 5 April are acceptable.
All the best

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:03 pm

Thank you.
Riz_Ali
It should be the full three months and those 3 months must not be short by a single day and the balance MUST always stay above £800.

All the best

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:00 am

Thank you.
Riz_Ali
It could be three months from any date.... it should not go less than the required amount a single day..... bank statement should be on proper stationary else stamped from the bank....
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

Infonaz

bank statement

Post by Infonaz » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:33 am

Please could someone help me.

Can I have sponsor for PSW? Could British citizen sponsor me? My application is still in HO but I am worrying if they will request new bank statemens I cant show that it was 800 ALL the time...

And it is reasonable as I didnt have time to work..

Please let me know if anyone knows.

Thanks!

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:26 am

no one can sponser u.u can put ur name in some one as a joint accont holder.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: bank statement

Post by yasa » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Infonaz wrote:Please could someone help me.

Can I have sponsor for PSW? Could British citizen sponsor me? My application is still in HO but I am worrying if they will request new bank statemens I cant show that it was 800 ALL the time...

And it is reasonable as I didnt have time to work..

Please let me know if anyone knows.

Thanks!
its not a student visa... u can be a joint account holder but no one can sponsor u....
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================