ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 arrival limitation

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ksh29
Newly Registered

Tier 1 arrival limitation

Post by ksh29 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:55 pm

Hi, Guys

I got my 3 years Tier 1 visa early this year, but I still haven't gone to uk yet coz the Econmic Crisis. Now, I just decide to go to UK in Auguest. I can't see any arrival time rules, does anybody know any restriction around that?

Cheers,

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 arrival limitation

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:32 pm

ksh29 wrote:Hi, Guys

I got my 3 years Tier 1 visa early this year, but I still haven't gone to uk yet coz the Econmic Crisis. Now, I just decide to go to UK in Auguest. I can't see any arrival time rules, does anybody know any restriction around that?

Cheers,
Yes, arrival limitations are till the date your visa is valid.. :D

You can enter UK any day from now till ur visa is valid..

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:00 pm

I am under impressoin that you have to enter the country( atleast once )after your EC within 3 or 6 months.

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Post by crowbar6 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:47 pm

There is no such rule or guidance. If you haven seen/heard otherwise then please provide the source.
chetanojha wrote:I am under impressoin that you have to enter the country( atleast once )after your EC within 3 or 6 months.
Regards,
crowbar6

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:12 pm

crowbar6 wrote:There is no such rule or guidance. If you haven seen/heard otherwise then please provide the source.
chetanojha wrote:I am under impressoin that you have to enter the country( atleast once )after your EC within 3 or 6 months.
There is no such rule for Tier-1 although be prepared for some questions from the immigration officer.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 arrival limitation

Post by yasa » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:21 am

ksh29 wrote:Hi, Guys

Cheers,
As long as your visa is valid u can come anytime... your ILR clock starts when u enter UK...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

email257525
BANNED

hi

Post by email257525 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:42 am

there is nothinp as such rules, but the sooner is the better. . .