ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement missing Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mada01
Newly Registered

Bank Statement missing Help

Post by mada01 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone can confirm, what happend if my november bank statement is missing from the last 12 month period. Would they just reject the application all togather or they won't count that months income.

I have been trying to get the copy of my november bank statement, but don't know if i can get it in time.

Please share your experience If anyone had similar kind of case.

Regards

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Bank Statement missing Help

Post by ChetanOjha » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:25 pm

Instead of waiting for statement to arrive at home, Walk into the bank branch and ask them to provide you temp statement with stamp on it. This is accepted by HO.
mada01 wrote:Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone can confirm, what happend if my november bank statement is missing from the last 12 month period. Would they just reject the application all togather or they won't count that months income.

I have been trying to get the copy of my november bank statement, but don't know if i can get it in time.

Regards

mada01
Newly Registered

Post by mada01 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:28 pm

My bank is barclays and they say they can't print any statement older than 3 months, in the branch.

So the only option is just wait, but i don't know how long i can wait

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:29 pm

My bank said the same thing. After little banging I received all statement from branch with stamp on it.
I would suggest if you are not under time pressure don't risk....your application. Better wait for the statement to arrive.
mada01 wrote:My bank is barclays and they say they can't print any statement older than 3 months, in the branch.

So the only option is just wait, but i don't know how long i can wait

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Post by crowbar6 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:34 pm

To answer your original query below, if you do not include a months statement, then that month's earnings can't be verified. Thus, HO will consider the remaining 11 earnings in the consecutive 12 month period to see if you meet the earnings criteria. If you meet the requirement will 11 months statements, then your application will be valid and treated accordingly.

Regards
Regards,
crowbar6

mada01
Newly Registered

Post by mada01 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:43 pm

I am gonna wait till monday and on tuesday i'll do the same thing like chetanojha suggested to pressure bank to print old statement.

In case if they don't count that month's pay, still i have enough earring for the required points. unless they reject out right.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:23 am

mada01 wrote:I am gonna wait till monday and on tuesday i'll do the same thing like chetanojha suggested to pressure bank to print old statement.

In case if they don't count that month's pay, still i have enough earring for the required points. unless they reject out right.
Wait for statement otherwise they wont count your earnings for that month but anyways u r still good to go....
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

mada01
Newly Registered

Post by mada01 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:07 pm

I finally posted my application with the signed copy of the transection summary for that month.

When i went back home i found my nov statement in my post. I m so gutted. I spoke to home office and they advised me to send my statement after 2 weeks.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:55 am

Once you receive your PBS reference no. Send this bank statement along with the xerox copy of the acknowledge letter. In your letter to HO, try to mention the name of the person you spoke to and time to cover your back.
mada01 wrote:I finally posted my application with the signed copy of the transection summary for that month.

When i went back home i found my nov statement in my post. I m so gutted. I spoke to home office and they advised me to send my statement after 2 weeks.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:33 pm

mada01 wrote:I finally posted my application with the signed copy of the transection summary for that month.

If you meet the earning threshold even with out "that" month you really dont need to send the statement.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

Final
Newly Registered

Post by Final » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:48 pm

Is this an in-country application? Why don't you just call the bank over the phone and for £5 or so ask for copy statements for the whole 12 months period. Afterall copy statements are 100% the same as the originals. I don't think one even needs to have them stamped and signed. So not sure why you can't do this.

Regards

mada01
Newly Registered

Post by mada01 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:04 pm

I already paid that £5 but barclays just print their statement on normal paper, so i might just ask bank to stamp it as well.

Thanks guys for your help, i will send my statement once i'll get my ref number from HO.

Final wrote:Is this an in-country application? Why don't you just call the bank over the phone and for £5 or so ask for copy statements for the whole 12 months period. Afterall copy statements are 100% the same as the originals. I don't think one even needs to have them stamped and signed. So not sure why you can't do this.

Regards

preethi82
Newly Registered

Post by preethi82 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:29 am

Dear All,

I am applying for Tier 1 HSMP this week from Hyderabad. I scored a total of 80 points in attributes and 10 each for English language and maintenance funds.

I am claiming my previous earnings for last year from USA and providing payslips and bank statements. Thing I'm worrying about is I have my salaries credited to my Bank of America account, but I don't have stmts which the bank sends out every month, so I called the bank to send me the stmts again. But the stmts which I received are not similar to the ones the bank sends every month but as per the tier 1 guidance they are from the bank stationary. I could not get them stamped on every page as I am in India now.

So can I apply with these statements as they don't look the same the as regular monthly stmts but still they were sent from the bank?

Please let me know as I am applying this week.