ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SHOUL I GO FOR APPEAL?????

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mayaa
Newly Registered

SHOUL I GO FOR APPEAL?????

Post by mayaa » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:42 pm

hi all,

i am so confussed , i dont know what to do. i have an IGS visa which will expire in 01 jul 2009. i will apply for an extension ( IGS to PSW). The bad new is i didnt maintaine 800 pounds all 3 months. my abalance is more than 800 pounds last 1 month. i have a letter saying i have 3000 pounds in my overseas acoount, but in the letter it doesnt say anything about last 3 months cause i put the money 2 weeks ago. i will sent these 2 documents and probably get refused. if they give me a right to appeal hopefuuly thye will, should i go for it? what is my chance?????

help please

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: SHOUL I GO FOR APPEAL?????

Post by yasa » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:53 pm

mayaa wrote:hi all,

i am so confussed , i dont know what to do. i have an IGS visa which will expire in 01 jul 2009. i will apply for an extension ( IGS to PSW). The bad new is i didnt maintaine 800 pounds all 3 months. my abalance is more than 800 pounds last 1 month. i have a letter saying i have 3000 pounds in my overseas acoount, but in the letter it doesnt say anything about last 3 months cause i put the money 2 weeks ago. i will sent these 2 documents and probably get refused. if they give me a right to appeal hopefuuly thye will, should i go for it? what is my chance?????

help please
Your chances... u lost your chances yourself buddy... u never knew about the maintenance things.....anyways send both things just before your visa expire and hope for the best......
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

mayaa
Newly Registered

Post by mayaa » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:00 pm

ithank you for the reply. didnt know about it , i thought it is still the same, they just look at the last month. it is totally my mistake. do you think my appeal would be succesfull??? i have to decide asap, otherwise i wont apply.
thanks

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:09 am

mayaa wrote:ithank you for the reply. didnt know about it , i thought it is still the same, they just look at the last month. it is totally my mistake. do you think my appeal would be succesfull??? i have to decide asap, otherwise i wont apply.
thanks
No if you dont have the required money it won't be successfull. Think have you got another account where you had money available to you, uk or in your home country!!!!!