ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Working Offshore (Oil & Gas) while Residence Card proces

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bego
Newly Registered

Working Offshore (Oil & Gas) while Residence Card proces

Post by Bego » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Hello,

My husband works in the Oil & Gas Industry and he travels offshore (North Sea - inside GB) pretty often. Now he must iniciate his Residence Card process because his Family Permit will expire and then he won´t be able to have his passport. The services that give Oil & Gas industry offshore trips usually ask for the passport before joining an helicopter but now he won´t have it.... does someone knows if he can go using a Certified Copy of his Passport as well as the Certificate of the EEA2 Application?

Txs.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: Working Offshore (Oil & Gas) while Residence Card pr

Post by Rozen » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:15 am

Bego wrote:Hello,

My husband works in the Oil & Gas Industry and he travels offshore (North Sea - inside GB) pretty often. Now he must iniciate his Residence Card process because his Family Permit will expire and then he won´t be able to have his passport. The services that give Oil & Gas industry offshore trips usually ask for the passport before joining an helicopter but now he won´t have it.... does someone knows if he can go using a Certified Copy of his Passport as well as the Certificate of the EEA2 Application?

Txs.
Wouldn't it make more sense to continue in the thread you've already started, so that members have some sort of inkling as to what your case is about? I could paste it here, but I'm not going to...