ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earning Bank statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mark1017

Post by mark1017 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:30 am

Hi,

I have a current account in Halifax where my salary gets credited monthly,I have been receiving my bank statements online through emails,can I submit the print outs of these statements when applying for the tier 1 visa as they have the bank logo and everything?

Regards
Mark

priya_bhosale

Re: Previous Earning Bank statements

Post by priya_bhosale » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:42 am

mark1017 wrote:Hi,

I have a current account in Halifax where my salary gets credited monthly,I have been receiving my bank statements online through emails,can I submit the print outs of these statements when applying for the tier 1 visa as they have the bank logo and everything?

Regards
Mark
I dont think so. If you just print them from your email account then it wont be on the official stationary of the bank (as required) and that would be a problem.

Get a letter from the bank confirming the print outs are authentic OR get the bank statements stamped from the bank. Make sure the stamp appears on EVERY page

mark1017

Post by mark1017 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:55 am

Thanks priya,have you got format for the letter we need from our employers to state the gross Income.

priya_bhosale

Post by priya_bhosale » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:38 am

I havent got it now but i can guide you. This is the format i got from my employer.

The letter started with my name, designation and the start date of my employment. Then a table with 4 columns as Month, Gross earnings, net earnings and payment date. The table had 12 rows for 12 months and the corresponding gross and net earnings and payment dates were in front of each month.

Below that was mentioned the total gross and net earnings for the 12 month period and finally signed by the right person along with his designation and the date. Make sure its signed after the last day of your claimed period

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:24 pm

priya_bhosale wrote:I havent got it now but i can guide you. This is the format i got from my employer.

The letter started with my name, designation and the start date of my employment. Then a table with 4 columns as Month, Gross earnings, net earnings and payment date. The table had 12 rows for 12 months and the corresponding gross and net earnings and payment dates were in front of each month.

Below that was mentioned the total gross and net earnings for the 12 month period and finally signed by the right person along with his designation and the date. Make sure its signed after the last day of your claimed period
Thats good enough
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer