ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Difference

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

a12345
BANNED

Difference

Post by a12345 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:53 am

I have an issue with the bank statements I am going to provide HO as salary evidence;

Company name of my first bank statement appears as “CCL UK1â€

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Difference

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:03 am

[quote="a12345"]I have an issue with the bank statements I am going to provide HO as salary evidence;

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:04 am

[quote="a12345"]I have an issue with the bank statements I am going to provide HO as salary evidence;

ambitions_high

Post by ambitions_high » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:37 am

dellfan

Weekly Pay

Post by dellfan » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:55 am

I get paid weekely by my employee, i guess the rules in earnings section is same as rules for the ppl on montly earnings. Am i right in assuming that i can claim points in earnings section by using my weekley paymnets for the period of past 12 months . All the payments does match with my salary slips and paymnets on the bank statements.

Seniors please advice.

Regards

dahokolomoki
- thin ice -

Re: Weekly Pay

Post by dahokolomoki » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:59 am

dellfan wrote:I get paid weekely by my employee, i guess the rules in earnings section is same as rules for the ppl on montly earnings. Am i right in assuming that i can claim points in earnings section by using my weekley paymnets for the period of past 12 months . All the payments does match with my salary slips and paymnets on the bank statements.

Seniors please advice.

Regards
Of course, you're still earning money, so its still salary and counts. However, because now the case worker has to count 52 times rather than 12 times, you should highlight + make clear + etc so there is no ambiguity.
[Edit: Advertising removed by Moderator]

dellfan

Re: Weekly Pay

Post by dellfan » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:49 pm

dahokolomoki wrote:
dellfan wrote:I get paid weekely by my employee, i guess the rules in earnings section is same as rules for the ppl on montly earnings. Am i right in assuming that i can claim points in earnings section by using my weekley paymnets for the period of past 12 months . All the payments does match with my salary slips and paymnets on the bank statements.

Seniors please advice.

Regards
Of course, you're still earning money, so its still salary and counts. However, because now the case worker has to count 52 times rather than 12 times, you should highlight + make clear + etc so there is no ambiguity.

dahokolomoki,
Thanks for the reply. When u said highlight do you mean highlight the payments on the bank statement. Will that be ok, if we make highlights on the original statment, will that not be treated as tampering with the bank statements by HO. I am thinking of just making a table with the dates when the salry paid into the bank acc and showing on the bank statements.