ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Different Dates of Pay (Payslip & Bank Statement)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jd007
Newly Registered

Different Dates of Pay (Payslip & Bank Statement)

Post by jd007 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:05 pm

Hi all,

I am applying for extension soon, currently on HSMP. Just got two questions and would be grateful for your inputs on this.

1. Date of payment on my bank stament and payslip is different. I checked with my company and according to them, they have an external account who sends the pay slips every 5th of month and payemny sent in bank accounts is managed by company finance person. Although the amount is same every month but only the dates are different either early or late by 2/3 days. Would that be ok?

2. My company name is XYZ but in bank stamentments, it comes like "XYZ- 1234some reference number". Eveery month this refenece number is changed.

Many thanks.

ambitions_high

Post by ambitions_high » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:16 pm

You will be fine on both of your questions but make sure the amount is same in the pay slips and bank statemetnts. You can also specify that in your cover letter and highlight the earning's entry in your bank statement to make things easier for the case worker.