ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payslip not corobrating on bank statment - please urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fahadz1
BANNED

payslip not corobrating on bank statment - please urgent

Post by fahadz1 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:37 pm

one of my payslips was not corrobrating with bankstatement. for that i have taken employer letter . Now again i was checking one more payslip is not matching 24 pence is less credited in bankstatement .

even in reference letter payment summaries its not showing as my employer have copy paste it.

Please i want to apply tomorrow. What should i do ? so confused. I have emailed company account and waiting for his reply.

please help. Should i mentioned this in covering letter. 2 payslips out of 8 are not matching amount. i will get refused.

seniors please help

priya_bhosale

Post by priya_bhosale » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:44 pm

I think you will have to get a letter from your employer as the net amounts for all the months have to match with the bank statement amounts. Wait for another day if you have to. Dont take the chance!