ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

any one got recently p.s.w from oxford bus. college???

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

koil

any one got recently p.s.w from oxford bus. college???

Post by koil » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:36 pm

8 months gone how many more i need to wait????for my passport???

Kool
Newly Registered

Re: any one got recently p.s.w from oxford bus. college???

Post by Kool » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:42 pm

koil wrote:8 months gone how many more i need to wait????for my passport???
I know one guy, he got refusal two weeks ago bec OBC didnt verify its diploma. He was waiting since sept 08.

kissmemissme

Post by kissmemissme » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:54 pm

thts bad !!!!!!

tata522

Post by tata522 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:50 pm

i think it gonna take another 1 year to think whether to give visas or not.

koil

Post by koil » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:20 pm

this is not life guys how come peoples so quiet about this u know its torture guys mentally cant bear it any more hopefully i will go my local m.p this week whats this we are not aslyam seeker so why we need to wait 1 year for passport how valuable of our time they are wasteing they are makeing us sick and ill physically aswell i am telling again are we aslyam seeker we are not please treat us like a human we pay tax and everything so why torture????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

dahokolomoki
- thin ice -

Post by dahokolomoki » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:11 pm

The problem is not with the Home Office, as many applicants for PSW get theirs within 4 to 8 weeks. The problem resides with your university, and its failure to respond to Home Office enquiries quickly.

If I were you I would chase the university/college up to make sure they get back to the Home Office in time.
[Edit: Advertising removed by Moderator]

hoopsy

Post by hoopsy » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:01 pm

dahokolomoki wrote:The problem is not with the Home Office, as many applicants for PSW get theirs within 4 to 8 weeks. The problem resides with your university, and its failure to respond to Home Office enquiries quickly.

If I were you I would chase the university/college up to make sure they get back to the Home Office in time.
Are you absolutely certain that the problem is with the university not responding to HO enquiries quickly? How can one confirm this?
Good things come to those who wait.................

hoopsy

Post by hoopsy » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:04 pm

koil wrote:this is not life guys how come peoples so quiet about this u know its torture guys mentally cant bear it any more hopefully i will go my local m.p this week whats this we are not aslyam seeker so why we need to wait 1 year for passport how valuable of our time they are wasteing they are makeing us sick and ill physically aswell i am telling again are we aslyam seeker we are not please treat us like a human we pay tax and everything so why torture????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Will MP be able to resolve the issue? Some people have been to their MP and still no result? I guess it's worth giving a try?
Good things come to those who wait.................

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:09 am

hoopsy wrote:
koil wrote:this is not life guys how come peoples so quiet about this u know its torture guys mentally cant bear it any more hopefully i will go my local m.p this week whats this we are not aslyam seeker so why we need to wait 1 year for passport how valuable of our time they are wasteing they are makeing us sick and ill physically aswell i am telling again are we aslyam seeker we are not please treat us like a human we pay tax and everything so why torture????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Will MP be able to resolve the issue? Some people have been to their MP and still no result? I guess it's worth giving a try?
Its always worth giving a try... u never know your MP might help u out..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================