ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter Received

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rustig
Newly Registered

Letter Received

Post by rustig » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:58 am

Received letter yesterday to inform me that my application is "advanced stages of the application and with the Minister of Justice and will be contacted soon with a result".
Anybody knows what this mean or is it just another few lines of "INIS" idle talk to keep you waiting? :roll:

LuasPassenger

Post by LuasPassenger » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:04 am

INIS are probably doing this to reduce the amount of telephone cals?

tom4

Post by tom4 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:34 am

Did you write to them or did the letter just arrive without any request from you?
My guess is that you might have about 4 weeks to wait, if it has gone to the minister for a decision, as they seem to indicate.

rustig
Newly Registered

Post by rustig » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:30 am

I wrote them a letter last week. I decided to do so every week until something happens. :twisted:
Want to see what excuses they give me every time. Last week was my first one. Friday will send my second one. Unfotunately they do not say when the file was forwarded to Minister of Justice.

Will keep updated!

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:37 pm

When did you apply?

tom4

Post by tom4 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:03 pm

rustig wrote:I wrote them a letter last week.
Yeah, I didn't think they would have done it on their own initiative.
rustig wrote:I decided to do so every week until something happens..
Ha ha ha, they deserve that! :lol: Although probably not much point if it is already with the minister.
rustig wrote:Unfotunately they do not say when the file was forwarded to Minister of Justice.
Well, at least you know that it is there. Maybe call them on thursday and ask?

Heinrich

Re: Letter Received

Post by Heinrich » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:28 pm

rustig wrote:Received letter yesterday to inform me that my application is "advanced stages of the application and with the Minister of Justice and will be contacted soon with a result".
Anybody knows what this mean or is it just another few lines of "INIS" idle talk to keep you waiting? :roll:
Rustig,that sounds like a good idea,sent them a letter every week.I am phoning every week,but every Tuesday same answer...outside agencies.At least yours are with minister already...best of luck m8.
Last edited by Heinrich on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tom4

Post by tom4 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:39 pm

Heinrich wrote:Rustig, I am a little confused here.You say you got a letter from INIS yesterday regarding your application...but how come you post a message on the 4th April 2009 saying you got your approval letter on the 1st April 2009?
If I have it wrong here,please accept my apologies!!!
I just checked that out... he was quoting someone else. When you look up someone's old posts you need to open them individually, otherwise errors like that can occur. :)
Apology accepted on behalf of us all :wink:

Heinrich

Post by Heinrich » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:42 pm

tom4 wrote:
Heinrich wrote:Rustig, I am a little confused here.You say you got a letter from INIS yesterday regarding your application...but how come you post a message on the 4th April 2009 saying you got your approval letter on the 1st April 2009?
If I have it wrong here,please accept my apologies!!!
I just checked that out... he was quoting someone else. When you look up someone's old posts you need to open them individually, otherwise errors like that can occur. :)
Apology accepted on behalf of us all :wink:
And I actually just realise that..so I had to take that off...sh....Thx anyway.

guttu
Newly Registered

shaz

Post by guttu » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:12 pm

hello every one actually i am confused what kind of letter u guys talking about approval of EUFAM 4 or it is Naturalisation Appliccation u talking about .... ??? plz can some one tell about this ... thanx to all take cre god bless

rustig
Newly Registered

Post by rustig » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:32 pm

Sorry if this post cause a bit of confusion. I applied in August 2006. The letter I received is the same letter they sent when you forward them updated info. eg New INIS Stamps. They requested my P21, Payslips and Bank Statement in December 2008.
Decided not to waste time and phone, but rather "bombard" them with a letter a week, asking where I am in the process. I only started last week and received the letter as mentioned above. It is just to see if they will give different answers everytime I ask. Maybe pointless, but it is bit of amusement for me.
:twisted:

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:08 pm

rustig, did at any point it occur to you, that the more time citizenship staff has to spend answering your stupid letters, the less time they actually have for the actual processing of your and other files? if it was me, I would just ignore your subsequent letter as you received your first acknowledgement.
if more people follow your advise and start sending letter every week, i bet there will be no processing done at all, no certs issued, just opening of the post and responding to silly queries.