ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help...what to do next for oral hearing.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sandeep123
Newly Registered

please help...what to do next for oral hearing.

Post by sandeep123 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:27 pm

hi all,

my visa got rejected because of fund maintenance and i got the hearing date now. they asked me to send following two documents, please suggest what exactly i have to send them. I am presenting my case of my own, does any1 has to come along with me as witness. I am writting exact lines of AIT sent to me for documents.

1. Witness statements of the evidence to be called at the hearing, such statements to stand as evidence in chief at the hearing.

2. A paginated and indexed bundle of all the documents to be relied on at the hearing with a schedule identifying the essential passages.

look forward to listen from you all soon.

hoopsy

Re: please help...what to do next for oral hearing.

Post by hoopsy » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:03 pm

sandeep123 wrote:hi all,

my visa got rejected because of fund maintenance and i got the hearing date now. they asked me to send following two documents, please suggest what exactly i have to send them. I am presenting my case of my own, does any1 has to come along with me as witness. I am writting exact lines of AIT sent to me for documents.

1. Witness statements of the evidence to be called at the hearing, such statements to stand as evidence in chief at the hearing.

2. A paginated and indexed bundle of all the documents to be relied on at the hearing with a schedule identifying the essential passages.

look forward to listen from you all soon.
Ho,

Pls can you post your timelines? when did you send in your application and when did you receive the reply? Thanks.
Good things come to those who wait.................