ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR | Judicial Review 6th March 2009

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RagsKasthuri
BANNED

ILR | Judicial Review 6th March 2009

Post by RagsKasthuri » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:45 am

Hi,

I initially entered the united Kingdom on the 4th April 2004 as a work permit holder.

On the 24th August 2005, I was granted leave to remain in the United Kingdom under HSMP (Initial HSMP application approved and passport sealed with the HSMP visa on the 24th August 2005)

On the 24th August 2006, I was granted extension of leave to remain in the United Kingdom for 4 years till the 24th August 2010.

I completed my 4 years and 11 months in the United Kingdom in March 2009 and have made an application for ILR on the 15th March 2009. The latest update I have from the Home Office this morning by calling them is that my application is currently getting processed by a case worker.

However, as per the Judicial review judgement on the 6th April 2009, as a HSMP holder before the 6th April 2006, I have completed my 4 years of lawful stay in the United Kingdom on the 4th April 2008. Kindly let me know if my ILR was successful, would I be covered by the Judicial review and my ILR be backdated to the 4th April 2008? I have also sent in a letter to the lunar house, Croydon office explaining the same as additional information to my application.

Thanks & Regards,
Rags
M: 07845180202