ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

May Request for Urgent Treatment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sarah162
Newly Registered

Post by sarah162 » Fri May 20, 2005 2:55 pm

Just read f2k's good news about approval of a September application with a May urgent request for urgent treatment.

I applied on 6 Sept and faxed in a job offer letter and request for urgent treatment on 10 May. I've called HSMP twice and been told most recently that someone is 'looking for my file' and that it will be another 2-3 weeks.

I'm getting a bit nervous about being able to take up the new job in June, so I am wondering whether anyone else has applied for urgent treatment in May and, if so, whether you've had a response yet.

Thanks,

Sarah

dcguy
Newly Registered

Post by dcguy » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:33 pm

Hi Sarah162:

Have you had any luck with your urgent request? I'm hoping to do the same in the coming weeks. I guess the HO overwhelmed themselves again with the new applications (as a Sept applicant, I been waiting forever).

Thanks.

olatundun
Newly Registered

Post by olatundun » Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:21 pm

Hi dcguy and sarah162,

I applied for an urgent teatment on 01/06/2005. I received a mail from HSMP on 08/06/2005 that my docs are ready.

So, if u have a good case, try the urgent treatment.

Cheers!

ha
Newly Registered

Post by ha » Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:34 am

Hi olatundun,

Congrats. Did they tell you about the decision whether approved/rejected?. Also, can you share with us the reason that you had quoted for the urgent treatment. I'm an august applicant & intend to do the same.
Thanks in advance
ha

homeistheuk
Newly Registered

Post by homeistheuk » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:09 pm

Applied: September 1, 2004
UT Form w/Job offer sent: May 24, 2005
Application Approved and mailed to me: May 27, 2005

I am just lucky because I know some other people who did what I did and are still waiting.