ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Process after appeal is successful - urgent response needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier1help
Newly Registered

Process after appeal is successful - urgent response needed

Post by tier1help » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Dear all,

I have received approval after successfully appealing against the Home Office decision refusing my Tier 1 (General) application.

I received the decision on my appeal in April 09 and it has been 8 weeks since, but I haven't received any letter from the Home Office either confirming that I will be given the visa or requesting for my passport. Whenever I call them the only reply I get is we are considering it - I fail to understand what is there now to consider?

I am not sure how much time it normally takes for them to stamp the visa on my passport after the appeal?

Can someone please help urgently? It has been more than a year since I am waiting to sort this out but it seems to be a never ending trial and because of that I cannot even visit my family back home.

Does anyone know how to expedite this process?

kiwi_in_the_uk

Post by kiwi_in_the_uk » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:48 pm

No, but you have posted this in two places - please remove one of them.

tier1help
Newly Registered

Post by tier1help » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:16 pm

kiwi_in_the_uk wrote:No, but you have posted this in two places - please remove one of them.
Sorry, I tried to delete the other one but I don't think I can.