ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependant visa documents needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

golu

dependant visa documents needed

Post by golu » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:25 pm

hi All,

My friend is in UK and got his extension to tier 1 recently, his wife is in UK and he wants to apply for her dependant visa in India.

Can you guide me what all documents he requires to send?

I assume its the maintnenance fund docs and the marriage certificate?

Does he require to provide marriage photographs or any other proof of wedding? Also does he need to send accommodation proof?

kindly advise

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: dependant visa documents needed

Post by mvent00 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Check this link:
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... t#13821081

golu wrote:hi All,

My friend is in UK and got his extension to tier 1 recently, his wife is in UK and he wants to apply for her dependant visa in India.

Can you guide me what all documents he requires to send?

I assume its the maintnenance fund docs and the marriage certificate?

Does he require to provide marriage photographs or any other proof of wedding? Also does he need to send accommodation proof?

kindly advise

golu

Post by golu » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:33 pm

i already have been thru that link, the immigration rules mentions a clause that there should be adequate accomodation for you and your partner, can some one please suggest if i need to provide proof of accomodation

nksg

Post by nksg » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:57 pm

Yes, you would need to provide proof of accomodation. Tanency agreement, utility bill, council tax bill in your name should be fine....for this purpose.
golu wrote:i already have been thru that link, the immigration rules mentions a clause that there should be adequate accomodation for you and your partner, can some one please suggest if i need to provide proof of accomodation

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:05 pm

golu wrote:i already have been thru that link, the immigration rules mentions a clause that there should be adequate accomodation for you and your partner, can some one please suggest if i need to provide proof of accomodation
You need proof of accomodation. If you are not currently renting a flat, you should produce the tenancy agreement of future date i.e. to show that you will shoft to new flat once your dependents arrives.