ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tourist Visa query

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

barcaman
Newly Registered

Tourist Visa query

Post by barcaman » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:12 am

I met a Russian girl in Prague last March. She then came to London for 2 weeks in June on a 6 month tourist visa, and we met up again. "The multi entry tourist visa is valid until November'.

I now have invited her to return in July on her tourist visa, and stay with me until the visa ends. We are serious about each other, and we are considering applying for a fiance visa next year.

My question is if she comes back on a tourist visa, but stays with me until November, will there be a problem next year if we apply for a fiance visa, being that she is not coming here on holiday for 2 weeks.

There seems little point on applying for a sponsor visa, but I don't want to affect our fiance application in the future.

Thanks for any advice
Last edited by barcaman on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

UKBAbble

Post by UKBAbble » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:11 am

Never mnd the fiance visa, she stands a chance of being refused if she tries to re-enter on the visit visa (change of circumstances).