ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

student extension no transcripts available from uni

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

spicybug
Newly Registered

student extension no transcripts available from uni

Post by spicybug » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:04 am

i am a mster student, i have finished two sems sucessfully but i havent got my transcripts and when i went to department office they are saying that they cant give transcripts until the meeting of dept is done.
now, i have an extension and its one requirement is to attached the trasncripts with it.....i am very much worried that if i dont attach the trascript my student extension appln may fail.
can anyone suggest me what to do?
thanks

dahokolomoki
- thin ice -

Post by dahokolomoki » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:43 pm

I think there is definitely more than 90% chance that your extension application will be rejected without the transcripts.

It is best not to submit the application, as you do, it will take them 4-8 weeks to process, and then be rejected, and then you have to spend more time appealing. Or make a fresh application at that point and lose the application fee for the first try.

The best solution for you now is to wait for the transcripts, or push your admin or department to issue it as soon as possible somehow.
[Edit: Advertising removed by Moderator]