ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IMPOTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tahir.ulhaq

IMPOTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL

Post by tahir.ulhaq » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Dear all------THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL
Please keep in mind all of my friends : when u take an advice from anyone on this forum, don't act upon that unless u take a sane one from someone with whom u discuss it in detail by showing ur documents and all aspects as it is seen that some people give their suggestions but then that is confirmed as not true or wrong. So, take a professional advice before going to take action...............
Rgdz
TAHIR UL HAQ

kawasaki1

Post by kawasaki1 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:11 pm

Aren't you stating the obvious?

No one here is a professional immigration adviser so any advice should only be used as a guide and not be relied upon without verification. This applies to most internet forums.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: IMPOTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:58 pm

The point of this forum is to share the knowledge and experience. Nobody claims here to be perfect. The idea here is to let people-in-need know that they are not alone and, if possible, provide some usefull pointers in the right direction. You can get professional advice and pay huge amount of money, nobody is stopping anybody to do it. As far "not-true-or-wrong-suggestions" are concerned there are alway senior members(Vinny,John,push_hsmp to new a few) who can either correct the information or provide some link/reference of some precedence.

Also remember, there is no gaurantee of visa approval even after professional advice.
tahir.ulhaq wrote:Dear all------THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL
Please keep in mind all of my friends : when u take an advice from anyone on this forum, don't act upon that unless u take a sane one from someone with whom u discuss it in detail by showing ur documents and all aspects as it is seen that some people give their suggestions but then that is confirmed as not true or wrong. So, take a professional advice before going to take action...............
Rgdz

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:18 pm

chetanojha wrote:The point of this forum is to share the knowledge and experience. Nobody claims here to be perfect. The idea here is to let people-in-need know that they are not alone and, if possible, provide some usefull pointers in the right direction. You can get professional advice and pay huge amount of money, nobody is stopping anybody to do it. As far "not-true-or-wrong-suggestions" are concerned there are alway senior members(Vinny,John,push_hsmp to new a few) who can either correct the information or provide some link/reference of some precedence.

Also remember, there is no gaurantee of visa approval even after professional advice.
Rgdz
Agreed.

And besides, most here give advice in good faith and are not trying to intentionally mislead other members.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Before saying so Mr. Tahir should have browsed the following and other similar links in the forum:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=3454

I really appreicate the help I got from the people of forum so far, by answering my questions on the discussion forum and by PM.

I know such cases, where initial applications were rejected inspite of Professional advice.
drjabberwocky23 wrote:
chetanojha wrote:The point of this forum is to share the knowledge and experience. Nobody claims here to be perfect. The idea here is to let people-in-need know that they are not alone and, if possible, provide some usefull pointers in the right direction. You can get professional advice and pay huge amount of money, nobody is stopping anybody to do it. As far "not-true-or-wrong-suggestions" are concerned there are alway senior members(Vinny,John,push_hsmp to new a few) who can either correct the information or provide some link/reference of some precedence.

Rgdz
Agreed.

And besides, most here give advice in good faith and are not trying to intentionally mislead other members.