ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

linanayi
Newly Registered

need help

Post by linanayi » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:14 pm

hy guys, i apply psw in last oct08 in but i got rejection by HO abt CCL fake deploma's then i did appeal against HO throw my solicitor in last feb 09 but the problem is I didn't get any letter from HO. my solicitor give me just appeal reference number. n HO did'nt send me any single of hearning date. i m so worries abt this...so what can i do? plz help me...

segex

Post by segex » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:42 pm

expect letters from tribunal not HO. try to contact the tribunal again

redbull
Newly Registered

info

Post by redbull » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:07 pm

you should call to tribunal because when you lodge your appeal , tribunal send u letter with appeal number and hearing date,,, if ur solicitior gave you appeal number then he must know the hearing date , so call tribunal and tell them to send u a letter on your home address.

linanayi
Newly Registered

Post by linanayi » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:59 pm

thank u so much for your help.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:55 pm

the reason u havent been given the hearing date is probably bcoz all the CCL appeals have been adjourned since late march and therefore they are not issuing any hearing date until the decision of test case which was heard on 3rd june will come out ...i have same situation that i just got my appeal ref. no. but no further correspondence and i have emailed them so they told me that they are waiting for the decision of test cases so if u want to confirm just write an email to AIT with ur name , date of birth and appeal ref. no. and they will tell u exactly wat i have told u but just for ur own satisfaction u can still email them!

linanayi
Newly Registered

Post by linanayi » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:55 pm

thankx... can u give me AIT email address so i will email them...

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:43 pm

linanayi wrote:thankx... can u give me AIT email address so i will email them...
Customer.Service@tribunals.gsi.gov.uk

linanayi
Newly Registered

Post by linanayi » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:53 pm

thanx for your help...

if i want to put my file on student visa in US so can i apply from here or i have to go back my own country???...or first i have to valid visa to apply usa for student visa???

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:13 pm

linanayi wrote:thanx for your help...

if i want to put my file on student visa in US so can i apply from here or i have to go back my own country???...or first i have to valid visa to apply usa for student visa???
i think u prolly have 2 go bak 2 ur home country 2 apply for US visa (any type)!