ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry to UK without job

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmpchacha
Newly Registered

Entry to UK without job

Post by hsmpchacha » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Hi,

I got my HSMP visa stamped last year (Sept 2008). however due to economic slow down i come back to India. now i want to take risk and go back to UK.

I would like to know if i can enter UK without job. or Do i need to apply from India and get the job from India?

Pls help.

nksg

Re: Entry to UK without job

Post by nksg » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:59 pm

With HSMP/T1 you dont need a job in hand to enter UK.

hsmpchacha wrote:Hi,

I got my HSMP visa stamped last year (Sept 2008). however due to economic slow down i come back to India. now i want to take risk and go back to UK.

I would like to know if i can enter UK without job. or Do i need to apply from India and get the job from India?

Pls help.

ukdreamer

Post by ukdreamer » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:27 am

UK Job market still the same, it is very hard to find one if you don't have UK expereince. In August everybody will go on Holiday, no recruitment will happen, so ideally market is dead untill september, if you have lots of money to spend in UK, you are welcome, couple of friends waiting for the next job since last 6 months, eventhough they have 3years expeirnece with in UK!

Good luck

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:59 am

Inspite of bad market some people are lucky. You never know if you are one of them. But devil known is better than devil unknown.

Pls help.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:03 pm

The querry was:

Pls help.
It would be helpful if seniors respond to this question in detail. I rember in another thread someone was saying that you can enter anytime until your visa is valid, but be prepared for a tougher stance from the immigration officer at airport in UK. Is it right?

nksg

Post by nksg » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Thats correct !! but it should be fine as long as you have a proper answer..

More over if you delay just make sure that you know the T&C on the current ILR process.. as if you delay more you might have to go for 2nd T1 extn..
mvent00 wrote:The querry was:

Pls help.
It would be helpful if seniors respond to this question in detail. I rember in another thread someone was saying that you can enter anytime until your visa is valid, but be prepared for a tougher stance from the immigration officer at airport in UK. Is it right?

nksg

Post by nksg » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:13 pm

duplicate