ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarifications required :Some Extension Form queries!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wphsmpwp123
Newly Registered

Clarifications required :Some Extension Form queries!!

Post by wphsmpwp123 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Post subject: Some Extension Form queries!!

I am planning to apply for Extension by end of this month as my HSMP visa is expiring in late September 2009. I had come to UK under WP in March2007and had shifted to hsmp in sept 2007

I was going through the form for my self and my spouse and dept. I have a few queries:

a) Page 48 Section 3c
Duration of study: exactly which period does it refer to (including or exculding exams /results).Do we have to prove the duration of study as I have no proof for the same .My certifcate does not specificaly state the no of yrs.
b) Qualification: Points based calculator has 3 types of Bacholors type
Bachelors, bachelor(with honours) bachelor(pass ordinary)..what is the difference?
c) what excatcly do we mean by Grade..My certificate does not mention overall grade..just mentions class (Pass or first) for different groups..
d)Page 20 If ans to D1 is yes, what does D5 mean? do we have to fill D6,D7,D8,D9,D10
e) page 49..Do we still need to produce the academic certificate if we are claiming same points as earlier initial application?
F) Does anybody confirm if someone changes from hsmp to WP, we lose out of yrs under hsmp as those yrs(under hsmp) are not considered during ILR assesment..

Pls help sort out these queries...Many Thanks

push
United Kingdom

Re: Clarifications required :Some Extension Form queries!!

Post by push » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:01 pm

wphsmpwp123 wrote: a) Page 48 Section 3c
Duration of study: exactly which period does it refer to (including or exculding exams /results).Do we have to prove the duration of study as I have no proof for the same .My certifcate does not specificaly state the no of yrs.
Fill in the date when you completed your last exam. The date should not be after ou started your full time employment.
wphsmpwp123 wrote:b) Qualification: Points based calculator has 3 types of Bacholors type
Bachelors, bachelor(with honours) bachelor(pass ordinary)..what is the difference?[/qoute] Go with what your degree says. In most of the cases it will be Bachelors. I had an Honours Degree and I said so.
wphsmpwp123 wrote:c) what excatcly do we mean by Grade..My certificate does not mention overall grade..just mentions class (Pass or first) for different groups.[/qoute] put a "-" and that should be fine.
wphsmpwp123 wrote:d)Page 20 If ans to D1 is yes, what does D5 mean? do we have to fill D6,D7,D8,D9,D10
D5 means - is any of your passport with current leave to enter/remain missing? Depending on the answer D6//7/8/9 &10 will need to be filled
wphsmpwp123 wrote:e) page 49..Do we still need to produce the academic certificate if we are claiming same points as earlier initial application?
No you shouldn't
wphsmpwp123 wrote:F) Does anybody confirm if someone changes from hsmp to WP, we lose out of yrs under hsmp as those yrs(under hsmp) are not considered during ILR assesment..
As far as I know, not any more
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer