ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for dependents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

babjirajnikumar
Newly Registered

ILR for dependents

Post by babjirajnikumar » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:03 pm

Dear All, Just need some clarification on number of days absence for dependent when applying for ILR along with the main applicant(tier 1 general). will the HO see or check the number of days a dependent is out of the country.

chakku71

Re: ILR for dependents

Post by chakku71 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:05 am

babjirajnikumar wrote:Dear All, Just need some clarification on number of days absence for dependent when applying for ILR along with the main applicant(tier 1 general). will the HO see or check the number of days a dependent is out of the country.
No it is the primary applicant who is important
BB

babjirajnikumar
Newly Registered

Post by babjirajnikumar » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:30 pm

thats great, thanks for that info.
in my case my wife was with me in UK who came as WP dependent on 22-May-07. and she went to india on 03-Oct-08 and after that i converted to Tier1(General) on 11-Oct-08. and she came to UK on 03-Mar-09 as Tier1(General) dependent. hence there is a 4 months break on her visa from 11-Oct-08 to 02-Mar-09. do the HO consider this as a break and tell that my wife has not lived in this country for 2 yrs and not grant her ILR as i am planning to apply for my ILR on 19-Aug-09 by then I will complete 5 hrs.
hope i have not confused

babjirajnikumar
Newly Registered

Post by babjirajnikumar » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:15 pm

hello guys, help me out with your comments...