ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Right of appeal after rejection

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prash_edwards
Newly Registered

Right of appeal after rejection

Post by prash_edwards » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Hi,
Unfortunately, my extension application has been refused.I claimed £7703 for income from business in addition to my salary.They have awarded only £7010 pounds for my earnings through business where as the Accountants letter and the accounts clearly mention £7703 as net profit before tax(after deduction of expenses). They have not specifically mentioned why they have taken this action and where they have reduced the £693. No matter what permutation I(& my accountant) try we cant arrive at the magic number of £693 and where/why it was reduced. In the guidance notes they have mentioned that if I have the right to appeal they will enclose a application form for the same and give details of the appeal process, but They have not mentioned anything about the appeal process nor have they included any application for appeal along with the rejection letter.
I am not sure which road to take. I am not sure if I am ineligible to appeal as I still have leave to remain until the 3rd of September 2009.

Anyone with information, please help.

Kathy.Hawes
BANNED

Re: Right of appeal after rejection

Post by Kathy.Hawes » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:45 pm

prash_edwards wrote:Hi,
Unfortunately, my extension application has been refused.I claimed £7703 for income from business in addition to my salary.They have awarded only £7010 pounds for my earnings through business where as the Accountants letter and the accounts clearly mention £7703 as net profit before tax(after deduction of expenses). They have not specifically mentioned why they have taken this action and where they have reduced the £693. No matter what permutation I(& my accountant) try we cant arrive at the magic number of £693 and where/why it was reduced. In the guidance notes they have mentioned that if I have the right to appeal they will enclose a application form for the same and give details of the appeal process, but They have not mentioned anything about the appeal process nor have they included any application for appeal along with the rejection letter.
I am not sure which road to take. I am not sure if I am ineligible to appeal as I still have leave to remain until the 3rd of September 2009.

Anyone with information, please help.
Hire a good consultant he will be able to help you out.