ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Track Tier1 Applications

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gmuralik

Track Tier1 Applications

Post by gmuralik » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Hi Group

I have made in country application under Tier1 - General. i have received a letter from Home office with some details on it.

Can i track the application with the reference number that they have provided in the letter?

cheers

push
United Kingdom

Re: Track Tier1 Applications

Post by push » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:18 pm

gmuralik wrote:Hi Group

I have made in country application under Tier1 - General. i have received a letter from Home office with some details on it.

Can i track the application with the reference number that they have provided in the letter?

cheers
Nope unless they have started providing meaningful information
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

dahokolomoki
- thin ice -

Post by dahokolomoki » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:22 am

There is always the option of calling up their hotline to enquire, but it is a total waste of time as they are just a call center and won't know or won't reveal any further information except that it is being processed.

In fact, please, no-one call the Home Office hotline to enquire about the visa processing status as it is just a waste of not only your time, but also using up valuable Home Office manpower and resources that could otherwise be used to process applications.
[Edit: Advertising removed by Moderator]