ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO slots

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smiles345
Member of Standing

PEO slots

Post by smiles345 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:19 am

PEO slots are unavailable untill 5th august with dependant. there are influx of people applying. i would like to apply at sheffield. is it wise to go for solicitors? i know they charge awful lot of money. but they have allocated slots available.

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Re: PEO slots

Post by justice_will_reign » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:20 pm

smiles345 wrote:PEO slots are unavailable untill 5th august with dependant. there are influx of people applying. i would like to apply at sheffield. is it wise to go for solicitors? i know they charge awful lot of money. but they have allocated slots available.
... more and more people who posted their application are getting it back between 2-4 weeks now. That is quite impressive but obviously your case must be straight-forward to use the post.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Actually, it's the reverse. Straightforward applications at PEO...more complicated or with possible queries, by post.