ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO NEED MORE INFO WITHIN 14 DAYS REGARDING MY FLR(S)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tuliprose
Member of Standing

HO NEED MORE INFO WITHIN 14 DAYS REGARDING MY FLR(S)

Post by tuliprose » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:33 am

Hello,
I applied for FLR(s) and Home Office asked me to provide letter from employer showing hours per week.

The date on the letter is 18th June and they asked me to send it within 14 days. I have requested my employer to issue this letter but they are making delays.

So when actually these 14 days finish? Do they count only working days or starting from the date on the letter?

Please help me in this regards, if you guys have any idea.

Thanks.

moneymakesworry
Newly Registered

Re: HO NEED MORE INFO WITHIN 14 DAYS REGARDING MY FLR(S)

Post by moneymakesworry » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:28 am

tuliprose wrote:Hello,
I applied for FLR(s) and Home Office asked me to provide letter from employer showing hours per week.

The date on the letter is 18th June and they asked me to send it within 14 days. I have requested my employer to issue this letter but they are making delays.

So when actually these 14 days finish? Do they count only working days or starting from the date on the letter?

Thanks.
Dont need to worry. Simply call HO and let them know that you need further week or two or you can write them a letter explaining whole situation.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: HO NEED MORE INFO WITHIN 14 DAYS REGARDING MY FLR(S)

Post by tuliprose » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:33 pm

moneymakesworry wrote:
tuliprose wrote:Hello,

Thanks.
Dont need to worry. Simply call HO and let them know that you need further week or two or you can write them a letter explaining whole situation.

But on the letter is says, if i do not provide the required information on time then my application would be refused for the visa bcaz of following reason:

Accordance with the 322(9) of the immigration rules:
"
failure by an applicant to produce within reasonable time information, documents or other evidence required by the Sacretary of State to establish his claim to remain under these rules"

asmi10

Post by asmi10 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:41 pm

it means fourteen dates from the date thats mentioned in the letter