ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am in UK - Want to Apply For Canadian Immigration

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saqib389

I am in UK - Want to Apply For Canadian Immigration

Post by saqib389 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:18 pm

Hello Guyz

I am in UK and on HSMP ( Tier 1 General ) Visa which is a work permit visa valid for 3 years.

I want to apply for the immigration of canada from UK...

I have checked the assesment and i am getting 76 marks which is fine..

I dont know what to do next ?

Does any one have any idea that which form do i need to fill that ? and where i have to send it... my home country is not UK so can i apply within UK or do i need to go back to my country and should apply from there ?

Or if i can apply within UK then which forms do i need to fill and submit to where ?

Please any one can help me regarding that

Looking forward to hearing from you Guys

Many Thanks

Saqib

Post by 9603196090 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:21 pm

@saqib

Brother we both are travelling more or less on same boat...I am on tier1 post study work visa and I too want to migrate to Canada and also my home country is not UK....I really don't know the procedure

Please if anyone can advise both of us then I will be grateful to you.

Cheers!

GlobalImmig
Newly Registered

Post by GlobalImmig » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Hi guys,

If you entered the UK legally then you can apply for immigration from there no matter what your present status might be. There are multiple classes through which you can apply and each one has it's own set of requirements. As well, immigration to the province of Quebec, differs slightly from the rest of the country as they have their own immigration programs.

There's no simple answer for you as each case is different. The CIC website has a all the information you need and our agency's always available to help as well.

Good Luck!

Post by 9603196090 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:04 pm

@globalimmig

Dear Mrs. Fauvel

could u please let us know how can u help us in moving to canada from uk. I am national of India and on tier1 (post study) migrant visa...one thing that i want to clear is that I don't have ny working experience in my field cuz I have just finished my masters from uk. Please if u can give me ur personal email id: i wll be in touch with u through it and do u also advise us on which place is better for employement in canada in electronic engineering. My current UK visa expires in mid 2011. Please reply asap.thanks

Regards

Abdul

GlobalImmig
Newly Registered

Post by GlobalImmig » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:11 pm

I can be reached at info@globalservicesagency.com

Post by 9603196090 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:17 pm

@globalimmig
Mrs. Fauvel

Please check your email in the next half hour.

cheers!