ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mexican citizen to marry an italian in Italy...please help

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

paolarahme
Newly Registered

Mexican citizen to marry an italian in Italy...please help

Post by paolarahme » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:05 pm

Hello there,
Grateful any help/info you may have...I'm honestly completely lost and embassies arent really help ful...thanks a bunch.
After obtaining the Nula Osta document, what other docs do I need to marry and italian citizen in Italy?
After the marriage, would I have like a spouse visa to stay in the country and work? how do I tramit such visa? where?
How long before I can apply for a residence in Italy?....
Im really excited about the wedding, but very confused about the whole documentation process.
thanks for your help

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:10 am

Paola,

The nulla osta is one of the most important, your future spouse can find out all this information easy enough by contacting their local comune. I'm not to sure what you will need to be issued with a visa??? You should try another website quite like this one........but in Italian it's called tuttostranieri.com, they will be able to tell you exactly what you need....and they speak english!