ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements and Weekends

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ash786
BANNED

Bank Statements and Weekends

Post by ash786 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:33 pm

I was going through my bank statements for PSW and came across with the following question.

I am supplying statements from 14 April to 14 July. If one of the day is weekend for example 14th June is Sunday. So the statement wud not show the balance on the 14th but instead it will start from the 15th Monday. There is nothing we can do about that as its the bank. Any transaction over the weekend (Even cash withdrawl ) wud not appear for that particular day but will start from Monday. So how the HO deal with these situstions. I have seen so far that maintenance is the biggest reason for refusal. I just wanted a second opinion on this issue.

dahokolomoki
- thin ice -

Post by dahokolomoki » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:13 pm

As long as the last date of the bank statement is within 1 month of your application date (i.e. if you apply on the 20th July, then your 3 months bank statement last date of statement must not be before 20th June).

So there is leeway there already to take into account weekends.
[Edit: Advertising removed by Moderator]

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:30 pm

dahokolomoki wrote:As long as the last date of the bank statement is within 1 month of your application date (i.e. if you apply on the 20th July, then your 3 months bank statement last date of statement must not be before 20th June).

So there is leeway there already to take into account weekends.
Thnx for your answer. My situstion is as follows,

1. Graduation date (17th July)
2. Apply for PSW on the 27th July
3. My bank statement will arrive on the 14th July and i will have a transaction on it for 14th July which wud be the last transaction on my most recent statement.