ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reuse Certificate of Sponsorship?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mankar
Newly Registered

Reuse Certificate of Sponsorship?

Post by mankar » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:47 am

Hi,

My employer recently applied for a VISA in tier 2 category. I was rejected under section 245ZD with out any indication of what clauses in that section. We tried to eliminate the probable causes and found that my employer changed the pay slip format and also they were not signed/stamped neither did my employer support the payslips with a letter proving the authenticity of the pay slips.

My employer is trying to re-apply with stamped/signed payslips and also an employer letter proving my payslips. Should they get a new CoS? Can they apply with the existing CoS?

Please you provide the information? Thanks for any help with the information.

I applied outside of UK from India.

Thanks,
Karthik

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Reuse Certificate of Sponsorship?

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:32 pm

mankar wrote:Hi,

My employer recently applied for a VISA in tier 2 category. I was rejected under section 245ZD with out any indication of what clauses in that section. We tried to eliminate the probable causes and found that my employer changed the pay slip format and also they were not signed/stamped neither did my employer support the payslips with a letter proving the authenticity of the pay slips.

My employer is trying to re-apply with stamped/signed payslips and also an employer letter proving my payslips. Should they get a new CoS? Can they apply with the existing CoS?

Please you provide the information? Thanks for any help with the information.

I applied outside of UK from India.

Thanks,
Karthik
CoS is valid for 3months once provided to u by the company by paying a fee of ~170 GBP.. so if ur CoS is less than 3mnoths old i think you can use the same CoS.. but if you want to be sure and safe.. please ask your company to get a new CoS... it is a matter of little fee's...

The Station Agent
United Kingdom

Post by The Station Agent » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:18 pm

I think if the High Comm have refused the visa then the CoS comes up as 'Used' and cannot be used again. The sponsor should check by logging into the Sponsor Management System online, going to "view certificates", choosing your certificate and seeing whether it's been Used or not. If it has, they need to re-issue. If not, they don't.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:21 pm

The Station Agent wrote:I think if the High Comm have refused the visa then the CoS comes up as 'Used' and cannot be used again. The sponsor should check by logging into the Sponsor Management System online, going to "view certificates", choosing your certificate and seeing whether it's been Used or not. If it has, they need to re-issue. If not, they don't.
Agreed.. very Valid Point..

mankar
Newly Registered

Post by mankar » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:11 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
The Station Agent wrote:I think if the High Comm have refused the visa then the CoS comes up as 'Used' and cannot be used again. The sponsor should check by logging into the Sponsor Management System online, going to "view certificates", choosing your certificate and seeing whether it's been Used or not. If it has, they need to re-issue. If not, they don't.
Agreed.. very Valid Point..
Thanks for the info guys. My employer applied with the same CoS. My understanding is that it is not used. I hope my employer knows what it is doing.

Thanks.

anjali_devi

Post by anjali_devi » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:28 am

hi,

Can someone help me.

My friend's visa was rejected due to zero points for income since her bank statements did not have sufficient balance.

Now she has decided to get a sponsorship letter from an A rated sponsor.

Can we reapply using the same COS that was used earlier when her application was rejected

please help

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:14 am

anjali_devi wrote:hi,

Can someone help me.

My friend's visa was rejected due to zero points for income since her bank statements did not have sufficient balance.

Now she has decided to get a sponsorship letter from an A rated sponsor.

Can we reapply using the same COS that was used earlier when her application was rejected

please help
Your employer needs to log into the system and see the status of that COS. If it says used then u can not if it says not used then u can.